Come join us in the intimate, aromatic ambience of our brewery’s main production area, open to a small group of sake, sushi and sashimi lovers for the very first time! This special night will feature:
* A custom 5-course meal prepared by the brilliant Koji Tashiro of JaBistro, featuring such delicacies as wild Atlantic tuna belly, rarely available in Toronto, and lobster sashimi, where the unused portion gets served as a delicious lobster soup as a closing course! More information on the menu will be available shortly. (given the limited scope of this event we will not be able to accommodate special dietary requests)
* Various fresh local Izumi sakes will be paired with every course, including ‘Izumi 50’ -the 50th tank of sake we have brewed, which will be pressed within the week preceding this event!
* Detailed explanations of each food course from JaBistro and of each sake offering from our Head Brewer Greg Newton
* An overview of our brewing process from within the brewery itself!
* Welcome sake-based cocktail upon arrival at our sake tasting bar.
All-inclusive cost for this special evening will be $150.00 per person including tax and gratuity.
Seats are very limited – please reserve your spot by calling the brewery at 416-365-7253. Payment is available via Visa or MasterCard.
We look forward to seeing you at our first Brewery dinner!